Puerto Rico’s 2nd. Grand Economic Transformation: What’s in it for you?
To be held December 4, 2014
The 2014 Executive Economic Forum – Puerto Rico’s 2nd. Grand Economic Transformation: What’s in it for you?, a one-day forum, held in collaboration with the Department of Economic Development and Commerce, will join high level government officials, business owners, industry leaders and entrepreneurs to discuss the challenges Puerto Rico faces and the opportunities being created as it moves into a new economy.
– New Financial Alternatives: From EB5 to Market Tax Credits
– Export Services: The new opportunity for entrepreneurs
– How does Act 20 benefit local entrepreneurs
– Networking with New Market Segments
– Are you taking advantage of the opportunities created by upcoming market segments
– Business Turnaround: Is it Time to Adapt and Change, Top USA restructuring firms will discuss approaches for private sector transitioning and refocusing
Who should attend?
– Business Owners
– Service Providers
– Top managers looking to transform and take advantage of all the opportunities being created by this new economic transformation
To download schedule please press on the following link: http://www.preconomicforum.com/assets/documents/PR-Economic-Forum-Schedule.pdf
To register, http://www.preconomicforum.com/registration.php